- Audit and Assurance
- Business Development Incentives
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Cost Reports
- Cost Segregation
- Forensic Accounting, Litigation, and Valuation
- Information Technology Audits
- Investment Management
- Nonprofit Technology Solutions
- Tax Services
- Trusts and Estates
Business Process Outsourcing
All organizations require timely and accurate financial information to make informed decisions. The Business Process Outsourcing service at Lumsden McCormick provides various levels of accounting support to assist clients in this critical area. Whether you need assistance with an occasional special project or outsourcing of an entire accounting function, the experienced professionals at Lumsden McCormick can help. Our professionals are trained in many software applications, are available to assist in various capacities and offer timely services and quick responses. Using a third party service provider to meet internal accounting and reporting needs increases workplace flexibility and reduces an entity’s permanent investment in personnel and capital. Using Lumsden McCormick’s team will guarantee that your needs are being met while allowing you to concentrate on your core business functions.
Our Business Process Outsourcing solutions include:
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- Billing and cash receipts
- Bookkeeping and general ledger processing
- Internal financial statement preparation
- Internal reports and analyses
- Invoice processing and payment preparation
- Monthly closing reconciliations and analyses
- Payroll processing
- Procurement processing
Wednesday, September 20, 2017
As a recent court case illustrates, a person can be personally hit with the 100% penalty even if someone else is primarily responsible for submitting the withheld taxes.
Monday, September 11, 2017
Beginning September 18, 2017, the USCIS is requiring that all employers use the newly revised form and continue to follow the existing storage and retention rules.
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Employers must comply with a variety of laws involving the minimum wage and overtime. The Trump administration is signaling that it may revise the current rules.