Your data is the lifeblood of your organization. It’s critical that you ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of that data. At the same time, every business has systems and controls that are specific to their needs. As a certified public accountant, we can be a proactive partner who can offer insights and innovative solutions that cover the breadth and depth of your IT infrastructure and understand the particular nuances of your operations and accounting systems.
Managing Risk to Drive Business
Lumsden McCormick’s expanded services include information technology audits performed by a Certified Information Technology Professional (CITP). During an IT audit for your organization, our team, led by a CITP, will examine information governance policies and programs, evaluate your technology risks and impacts and the related controls on financial statement audits, and evaluate security and privacy programs. By tapping our capabilities and expertise, your organization will be better positioned to make confident strategic decisions that drive business forward.
When the integrity of your data is on the line, you need a partner who can mitigate risks to enterprise-critical data.
From general control reviews to addressing specific issues, we will collaborate with you as we create a plan that includes documentation and testing to cover such areas as:
- IT Governance
- Computer Operations
- Physical Security
- Environmental Controls
- Logical Security
- Security Administration
- Application Systems Development
- Systems Software Management
- Vendor Support
- Database Administration
- Hardware/Software Inventory
- Disaster Recovery
Lumsden McCormick also offers the following IT audit solutions:
- IS Business Continuity Preparedness – Mainframe and Client/Server Farms
- Standalone Client/Server Business Continuity Preparedness
- End-User Business Contingency and Continuity Planning
- Mainframe, Server Farms, and Virtualized Networks – General Controls
- Standalone Client/Server Data Center – General Controls Review
- Computer Application Controls Review
- Systems Development Projects
- Procurement Card
- Debit Card
- AS/400 Computers
- IT General Controls
- Network Management, Security, and Costs
- Disposal of Confidential Data
- IT Risk Assessment
- Mainframe/Server Farm
The CITP Difference
The CITP distinction, designated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), is limited to CPAs with the unique ability to provide business insight by leveraging knowledge of information relationships and supporting technologies.
For more information about IT audits and assurance services from Lumsden McCormick, please contact Jill Johnson or complete the form below.