Webinar Series Part V: Changes to Lease Accounting and How it Impacts Your Organization
The accounting for leases is changing significantly. The required implementation of FASB ASC 842 will mandate that most leases are included on the balance sheet as a right-of-use asset, with a corresponding lease liability. The new standard will impact nearly all commercial businesses and nonprofit organizations and is effective for annual reporting periods beginning after December 15, 2021. This session will discuss the implementation of the standard, how to account for PPP and ERC funding in your financial statements, as well as potential loan covenant compliance issues that may arise upon adoption of the standard.
Meet our speakers for this webinar:
- Registration is required for each webinar
- There is no cost to attend
- All sessions will be held as Zoom webinars
- Upon registration, you will receive an email confirmation with the webinar link
- Earn 1.0 hour of CPE credit for each live webinar attended
- CPE is not issued for webinar recordings
For more information, contact Maria Gambacorta.