Beginning January 2021, Lumsden McCormick is teaming up with Tax Caddy
TaxCaddy makes it easier than ever to gather your tax documents and deliver them to us and answer your tax questionnaire electronically.
Benefits of Using TaxCaddy
- Mobile App: You can submit tax documents by taking pictures with the TaxCaddy mobile app, uploading files, or manually entering information.
- Ease of Use: For greater convenience, you will also have the option of authorizing TaxCaddy to retrieve documents automatically from your financial institutions which will give us access to them immediately. You can learn more about Smart Links here.
- Real-Time Updates: Your TaxCaddy account will reflect your tax return progress with us. You will only need to provide the documents and tax information that are pending.
- Contact with Lumsden McCormick: You will have access to direct contact with your tax professional through TaxCaddy’s messaging features.
- Tech Support: Technical support and troubleshooting are available by email and chat in the TaxCaddy Help Center.
You will receive an email from Tax Caddy inviting you to create your TaxCaddy account. The email will contain instructions with three easy steps to get started. See below for further instructions and tips.
To set-up an account, please email Sandy Fantauzzo at Lumsden McCormick if you did not receive an email invitation to join from NoReply@taxcaddy.com.
Many resources, such as visual tutorials and support staff, are provided at TaxCaddy’s Help Center.
If you need additional help, you can:
Support hours are from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Typical turnaround time for support tickets is 24 hours.
Note: TaxCaddy is unable to provide phone support.